Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2013, 11:21 Creston

Jivaro wrote on Jan 14, 2013, 11:14:
It is really hard to argue with that logic Creston except that I don't think people give Seattle enough credit in this case. They came out in the second half on a mission and Atlanta did what championship teams do, they weathered the storm and managed to be the one with the most points when the clock ran out. As I said, the situation makes the whole "worst 13-3 team ever" logic hard to argue with, but having watched Seattle play SF twice this year, I would be careful about blaming Atlanta for that so much as giving Seattle proper credit for gutting out that game when they could have just as easily checked out and started getting ready for the off-season.

Obviously it takes a team on the other side of the field to make you choke up a 20 point lead, but ONE SINGLE DRIVE from Matt Ryan would have prevented the whole thing, and he got going nowhere. But will happily give Seattle some kudos. They've been a pretty good "Team nobody wants to face" this year, and they've definitely given me some excellent games to watch. I hope the NFL will schedule them a few games in prime time next season.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo