Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2013, 10:43 Jivaro

Verno wrote on Jan 14, 2013, 08:37:
Can't believe the Broncos choked so hard, it was their game to lose for sure.

There will be changes made to the Broncos' secondary in the off-season, guaranteed. The rest of the team played well enough to win, but three of the starting four DBs had what I have to imagine to be the worst performances of their playoff careers. Champ Bailey looked even older then he is and both safeties looked like they just walked off a JC practice squad.

Amazing season for the Broncos though, and their loss sets up a rematch between the Pats and Ravens in the AFC Championship. If you call yourself a NFL fan you have to be looking forward to that. Lewis versus Brady one more time and the Ravens get a shot to makeup for last year's gut wrenching loss. Good stuff.

Being a 49er fan I am obviously looking forward to the NFC Championship game. I have expected my team to get there again all year, but I was honestly concerned that Green Bay (and in particular Aaron Rodgers) was too hot to beat. Glad I was wrong. At the same time, I have been doubting that Atlanta was for real all season. I think it is safe to say now that they are for real. I still think the 49ers are the best team in the NFC, but I definitely take Atlanta far more seriously now then I did 48 hours ago. Particularly their running game.

The NFC game has the potential to be just as entertaining as the AFC game and this past weekend was certainly fun to watch.....as a fan of the sport that makes me happy. Too often these playoff games don't live up to the hype.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo