Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 13, 2013, 22:48 Dev

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 13, 2013, 21:26:
Seriously... I know people can be cheapasses, especially when it comes to games since a lot of them just aren't worth it, but SKYRIM? Really? Go mow a couple lawns or sell your TF2 items on the Steam Marketplace or something. Because literally not possessing the cash to lay down is the only reason there is not to buy it.
Or wanting to have all the DLC for it in a GotY edition, so it doesn't tack on another $80 or so (whatever they end up with. They sure don't seem in a hurry to make much DLC for it. It sells by the metric ton, they really should get on the ball for it). So that the first game experience is the complete one.

Also, I get tons of offers on my TF2 items. The stuff like max's ears and bill's hat. I like how they look, so I won't sell them unless someone offered me ridiculous amounts for them. It gets annoying though, when I keep getting friends requests from ppl who only want to trade, despite my profile saying dont add if thats the only thing you want me for.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo