Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2013, 13:29 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Jan 13, 2013, 12:34:
RollinThundr wrote on Jan 13, 2013, 12:21:
Hey I'm not the one that contradicted myself in the same sentence. And really, if you honestly believe it's not tied to being a right vs left argument, I have a bridge to sell you real cheap. Different ideologies tend to clash doncha know.

I never contradicted myself and I don't view my ownership of a gun as an ideology, I'm much more mature than that. I can own a gun and believe in my right to informed use while also thinking that there are reasonable levels of gun control necessary for society at large. Likewise I frame my views on my own beliefs, not some shit I saw on television about left vs right. So as much as you want to polarize everything so you can make hysterical rants about left vs right, I'm not biting.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

You seem to be ignoring all the gun laws on the books already, you also seem to ignore that the places with the toughest gun laws like Chicago, tend to have the most crime over all. Statistics don't lie, I wonder why that is?

Why do criminals who don't follow laws anyway, have so much less fear committing crimes in a place like Chicago vs somewhere with concealed carry laws?

Also please explain to me why it's always democrats who want to add more gun laws on the books? Why is it always democrats wanting to ban soda and other sugary drinks because it's making us fat? Pretending that there isn't a correlation between the left and wanting to have tighter control over the populaces doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I don't need tv to tell me what to think, to be honest I rarely watch tv in the first place aside from Bruins Hockey and Patriots Football. I see enough bull shit in daily life and by interacting with people to form my own views thanks.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo