Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2013, 11:32 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Jan 13, 2013, 01:20:
RollinThundr wrote on Jan 12, 2013, 23:14:
Actually car accidents were the leading cause of death I'm pretty sure, prolly should ban cars while we're at it too, and wrap everyone in bubblewrap just to be safe.

I'm pro-gun but you're making gun owners look bad with this kind of stupidity. Seriously don't do us any favors, just be quiet, we can take care of ourselves. Here is what anyone with a brain will rebutt that sound bite with: cars aren't designed to kill people, guns are. Most car deaths are accidents. You can't compare unlike statistics anyways, that's not how it works.

As a responsible gun owner I don't have any problem with gun control laws, I'd just point out that we already have many on the books and gun control isn't where the problem lies. Enforcement, guns in popular media and availability is the problem. There is no need to punish responsible gun owners and vendors for a minority problem that needs to be dealt with in other ways.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Look, we're heading towards being a nanny state like Australia, all the beta pussies on the left that like being told how to live by the government are leading the charge on that.

You totally contradict yourself in only one sentence, "As a responsible gun owner I don't have any problem with gun control laws, There is no need to punish responsible gun owners and vendors for a minority problem that needs to be dealt with in other ways."

So which is it Dades? Do you believe responsible gun owners shouldn't be punished for a few loose cannons, or are you fine with giving up your rights and your 2nd amendment to make those on the left feel good about themselves?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo