Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 10, 2013, 15:28 Raptor

The last series of consoles were also computers, only with gamepads and for the past "what feels like forever" they've been really, really slow computers holding back game development to a serious degree thanks to low performance.

They've been able to push a lot out of that old piece of s*it hardware, but the limit has been clear.

As already mentioned, maybe now we can get 64 bit gaming at last, don't need to cheat that much with scaling and have PC/console titles more compatible.

I hope that this would also eventually lead to developers spending some more effort on AI development (faster CPU's, more RAM) as I think AI has been the slowest evolving aspect of games. The enemies are still basic and the only challenge mode is increased HP, dead on aim or just massive respawning.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo