Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta This Month Jan 10, 2013, 14:31 Darks

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 10, 2013, 13:20:
Played the beta off and on over the last year. The game has really improved a lot over that time. The skill tree used to be a crazy mess, but now they've really made it much more interesting and balanced, but still allowing for all sorts of builds. Love the skill tree tool they have on their website for planning your build too!

There are a ton of skills and skill supports now, and they can completely change how you play. Everyone should be able to create a character that works for them and the style of play they like. I'll definitely be playing again when OB starts.

Iíve been on the beta since it started; Iíve also played it off and on. The one thing that bothers me about this game is the stupid Star map skill tree. I really think this could have been done much better. I donít need a road map to where Iím going to pick a skill, or an attribute. Just let me assign the thing, I donít need a graphical overlay showing how itís being done.

Other than that, the games not overall bad, but itís not overly great either. Comparing this to D3 would not be a fair assessment. D3 has its own perks and downfalls as does this game. This game feels much more like a D2 follow up and a good one at that.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo