Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

72. Re: Fallout 4 Tease? Jan 10, 2013, 10:58 ItBurn

Verno wrote on Jan 10, 2013, 10:52:
Same assets, gameplay and barely any new feature

Ironsights, factions, huge amount of original quests, a huge amount of new art assets, environmental variety, etc. NV had a ton of that stuff, how far did you get into the game? It was more sequel than expansion pack. I don't know how anyone can say otherwise, go play the games side by side.

The Mass Effect games didn't feel like expansions. They changed more things. Mass Effect 1 is very different from Mass Effect 3

In many ways ME3 is still the clumsy TPS that ME1 was, just with less RPG elements and smaller levels. One can make the same comparison you did while only examining surface elements and not really going in depth.

I never said that it WAS an expansion, but it felt like it to me, and no matter how much you don't like it, you can't change how I felt about it. :p I still loved it, played it for 74 hours and thought that it was fully worth my 60$.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo