Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: PlanetSide 2 Patch Plans Jan 9, 2013, 17:58 Veterator

Still having major issues with hackers in the game. They were thick during the double XP, but there's been a rash of BR1-10 people showing up. Like extraordinary amounts of them today, I'm thinking they are banning the accounts and people are just firing up a new one to grief with. I saw one liberator aimbot, the guy used a dalton and was shooting down half a dozen planes just as fast as the gun would reload, while they were in flight and at the flight ceiling. They were rearing the lib up and shooting without missing.

Oh and the guys who switch teams to kill something important like a sunderer....or load up liberators to bomb people who are rocking their sides world....but they do it as friendly libs. Not hacking, but still just as much bullshit.

The hacks are the stuff that can absolutely ruin your evening. Imbalances exist, but I dunno how they can balance anything with all the hacking data that has to be infesting their "good" data.

Oh...and they really need to re-examine their pricing. It seems only the most expensive stuff is worth buying and that's 7 bucks each at full price. Side argument, but it does have an impact on game play...the guys with the money are going to have what they need to get the job done better.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo