Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: Play.com Leaving Retail Jan 9, 2013, 10:50 Arithon
 
Sad, but it's been on the cards since they sold to Rakuten.

Started buying DVD's and CD's from them in 2002 because they were half the price of the high street. How was VAT (17.5% at the time) free 50% cheaper than the high street? Ask the BPI and the rest of the greed industry why CD's and films cost so much over the odds (32.5% more), when they have control of the supply chain....
THAT isn't caused by piracy, but may well cause it.
 
Avatar 20899
 
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
 
Subject
  
Optional
Message
 
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.
 




footer

Blue's News logo