Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Diablo III Inadvertent PvP to be Fixed Jan 9, 2013, 06:37 InBlack

Theo wrote on Jan 9, 2013, 06:28:
Still playing crew checking in, Its sad that people do this to kill others HC chars. :-(

I like d3, always have, i think lots of the moaning about it is over the top, especially from people who put in 50 or 60 hours in to the game and then complain its a trash game? That says more about them than the game. Its not the game we all wanted but that doesnt make it terrible.

The main difference between PoE and D3 will be that when someone plays PoE for 40 hours, and then decides they have had enough they wont go around telling the world that its the worst game ever.

(PS: PoE is *OK*, nothing specially, but it is ok; TL2 is better imo, and D3 whilst having simpler mechanics has MUCH better combat).

(you know, like the people that loved every moment of Me3 untill the last 5 mins and then decided a bad end made the rest of the game totally unenjoyable).

I really dont understand how you cant grasp why people are dissatisfied with D3. Its really simple. D2 set the goddamn bar SO HIGH that people expected D3 to be AT LEAST at that level and not a completely inferior one in almost every single respect (except for the graphics I guess). Is it clearer now?

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo