Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Diablo III Inadvertent PvP to be Fixed Jan 8, 2013, 22:07 Jivaro

OMG!!! I should have known that the problem wasn't that I didn't like the game...I am just butthurt! What was I thinking?! My butthurt awareness now being elevated, I should like the game much more. Thank you so much Malachii!

Rolleyes

Awesome Malachii, you enjoy the game. That makes you a satisfied customer, of which I know their are plenty of others. I personally have a 10+ item list of things I don't like about Diablo 3's game design and none of them have anything to do with grouping, selling items, or whether or not your butt hurts. It was a disappointing experience, but Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 have made it pretty easy to move on.

I compare it to meeting 3 girls at a bar and going home with the hot blonde only to find out that she has expensive taste in wine and is pretty boring in the sack. I then return to the bar and take home her redhead AND brunette friends and find out that not only are they more fun, but thanks to their love for microbreweries...they cost less too.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2013, 22:15.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo