Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Skyrim Interesting NPC Mod Jan 8, 2013, 19:23 Jivaro

Creston wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 18:54:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 16:15:
Mod Question:

In New Vegas there was a player made house that had a gun room that displayed every type of weapon in the game (along with ammo type) is there something like this for Skyrim that is similar that someone can recommend?

Thanks.

You mean that it displayed every gun even if you didn't have them? Or do you mean that it had racks for you to put weapons in?

Most Skyrim house mods will have weapon plaques and mannequins, but I don't know of any that give you all the weapons for free, basically.

Creston

This mod has EVERYTHING. You can cheat with it, you can not cheat with it. It has all the crafting stuff, custom sorters for ingredients and potions, display mannequins and cases, and it has containers that contain one of every enchanted armor, cloth, and weapon in the game. There are a couple of vendors, one for crafting and one is a barkeep. It even has a "secret" entrance to a torture chamber that includes a hilarious sadistic fake dungeon where you try to set off traps and kill adventurers as they try to make their way through the short maze below you. It has a spiritual chamber for shrine buffs, living quarters, and a bathroom that lets you customize your characters appearance. You can even change your race and sex. I have a save game that starts right after Helgen and my character is right at the door of this tower. That way if I want to start new I can skip the beginning and use the character creator in the house. I have another one that is similar except it is saved right after the Dragonborn has beat down the dragons.... without having actually picked a side in the civil war or joined a guild. It makes playing with mods, particularly custom quests, much more enjoyable since I can easily create new characters.

If all you want is a stack of all the vanilla equipment...I don't know of anything that has that. This mod may be over the top, but it is a one stop shop for the Skyrim player who already finished the game once and wants to play with mods etc out there without having to rebuild a whole new character the hard way (re: time consuming) each time.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2013, 19:35.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo