Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Free Second Wave DLC Jan 8, 2013, 17:46 Yosemite Sam

Crustacean Soup wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 16:17:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 14:32:
Finished my first game on normal, total cake walk.

I must be terrible at this. I'm playing Normal / Iron man as my first game, and I've lost several soldiers already. I've had one failed mission that I can recall; the first time I came across a Berzerker, I managed to lose three soldiers and barely got the others out. Having a great time despite my awfulness, though

Well if you move your soldiers around the map like they showed you in the tutorial then I'm not surprised. Heh, the tutorial is a clear example of how NOT to play, though I've considered trying easy mode just so I can bull my way around the missions like Rambo. I lost 5 soldiers on my normal run, and three of those were from the tutorial which I had no control over. The other two were very late game attempts to rank up some rookies, course I wasnt playing ironman

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo