Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Free Second Wave DLC Jan 8, 2013, 14:32 Yosemite Sam

Nice, Marathon is one I'll definatly try. Red Fog would be nice, assuming it also applies to the aliens, otherwise fuck that. Dont understand The Greater Good, you already have to interrogate a psionic alien before you can build the PSI Labs. What I really want is another slot so I can carry some nades throughout the whole game.

Finished my first game on normal, total cake walk. Now nearing the end of my classic ironman playthrough, just about right difficulty I think. Havent lost any missions, but came very close quite a few times and unlike my normal game the body bags of dead soldiers are piled high.

My sole complaint about the single player is that the aliens dont move until they are revealed thru the fog of war.

Not entirely true, aliens do have patrols.

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo