Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Free Second Wave DLC Jan 8, 2013, 13:40 Stormsinger

Tanto Edge wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 13:13:
1AngryGamer wrote on Jan 8, 2013, 12:25:
Multiplayer is a side game. Who cares. Lets nail down single player then worry about PVP

Same syndrome that effects MMO's. You PVP'ers whine constantly. Go play Dawn of War 2 or something

Oh fuck off. Here's nine hours of your 'side game'. Some of us care about mp, so shut up.

This isn't just some PvP'ing shit, and the single player is never going to be 'nailed down' so long as these guys are using this bone headed approach.
The single player was fucked from the get go and this DLC is not helping.

Multiplayer is not an aside of this game, it is a major facet of it, whether you want to accept that or not.

Furthermore, the glitches throughout the game hurt single and multiplayer.

Finally, I don't know who Chris Kluwe is supposed to be and I don't much care.
Just as I didn't care about some triad. Just as I didn't care about whatever 'story elements' they tried to shoe horn into the gameplay. None of this 'helps' the single player become any better.

The hero idea is neat. How about fuck, Chris. He can burn for all I care.
Let's add the 'chance of a hero' and they can just have a normal name but he's a hero! So he comes in with additional stats, and congratulations, it's a new gameplay element that's not moronic. What a concept.

Maybe along the way they could release an SDK or some multiplayer maps.
Nice incoherent rant...how about you go fuck your mp buddies, and leave the rest of us alone with the game itself?

I'll play multiplayer games on the internet when the internet crowd grows up and gains just a tiny bit of common courtesy. Till then, I give complaints like yours about a shit's worth of concern.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo