Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Free Second Wave DLC Jan 8, 2013, 12:03 PsychoMoggieBagpuss

Having a high willpower on a soldier increases the chance of psionic ability. If you put all your rookies through then you're not going to get many. If you wait until they've leveled up some and have avoided critical injuries (which give a corresponding loss in willpower), then the percentage will be much higher. I was seeing about 50% of my soldiers who had willpower 80+ testing successfully for psionic ability, yet only around 10% of my rookies (willpower 35-40).

The actual "Second Wave" options they are listing were already in the game, there was a user patch shortly after the game released which activated the hidden options so you could toggle them on/off each game you started. Some of them were a bit buggy at the time, but good to see they've enabled them for those of us who cba downloading 3rd party patches.

PMB / Shodan
http:/www.futilez

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo