Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 8, 2013, 06:49 Quinn

Verno wrote on Jan 7, 2013, 22:10:
See second comment about controls and stop being such a sperg, sheesh

I've read the second comment in the last comment before the one I'm replying to right now, Verno. Sheesh that was a weird sentence..

Anyway, in my last comment I was referring back to the comment you wrote before that one. First you say the game's port blows unless you download a file and use a controller. It was only in the later comment where you said the game is "playable" or whatever with a KB/M. Your tone was a telltale sign that I wouldn't be able to cope with it.

You see, controls wise a game shouldn't show signs of being a port if I want to even start enjoying it. DS evidently does.

It really shouldn't matter, though. You kinda act like I'm a moron for not liking/playing/trying the game. But like I said, give me a demo and I'll try it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo