Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 7, 2013, 19:14 SectorEffector

Illumin wrote on Jan 7, 2013, 13:09:
Iphone 5 the worst? Thats ok 6 will be out this year then all the sheep can flock to that one. If that one sucks thats ok 7 will be out within a year and all the sheep can flock to that one too.

Let me rephrase this.

"Galaxay III the worst? Thats ok IV will be out this year then all the sheep can flock to that one. If that one sucks thats ok V will be out within a year and all the sheep can flock to that one too."

I should've realized how sheepish I was to disagree with you before I wrote this post but I must have been holding my keyboard wrong... Let me use my Maps application to find some instructions.

I can hate everyone equally, not just the cool thing to hate. You can't honestly hold any of the popular modern smartphones and really say "One is starkly better than the other" Android Windows and iOS phones are all great in their strengths, and they ALL steal from eachother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo