Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Android stats Jan 6, 2013, 16:14 TurdFergasun

Like i've said previously there are options around carrier firmware, it's called any nexus device. You're making a choice to be corralled into a carriers unwillingness to give a shit about your ability to upgrade the os on an aging phone when you buy a non nexus device. Sure if you don't like the nexus designs i guess you have to take that into consideration when purchasing yourself a new 3 year slavery term...

re: maps

I hope windows phone burns as badly as win8, sad for nokia, but MS burnt it's bridges for any fucks to be given long ago. they should allow more browsers to be used with their phone if they want maps support, considering they only have 2% of the mobile market I wouldn't expect google to make supporting their crappy mobile browser a priority. The bully in the school yard crying foul cause they got a whiff of something that somewhat resembles their own medicine.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo