Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2013, 21:27 Dades

RollinThundr wrote on Jan 5, 2013, 21:25:
What I'm saying is the same thing I've always said, expecting government to hold your hand through life isn't going to happen.

No you didn't. Do you need us to quote it back to you? You said:

Government can never do anything better than one can do for themselves. The Liberal answer? Make government bigger. Blows my fucking mind.

That's what you said. You did not say anything about personal responsibility or anything remotely insightful, just a stupid comment and some dumb rant about liberals. The other things came after I called you out on it.

Rather than one liner pot shots, why not try and actually debate anything actually in that post you quoted.

This coming from the guy who posted "Government can never do anything better than one can do for themselves. The Liberal answer? Make government bigger. Blows my fucking mind.". Seriously.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo