Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Op Ed Jan 5, 2013, 21:27 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Jan 5, 2013, 21:25:
RollinThundr wrote on Jan 5, 2013, 16:27:
How is it stupid? With all the wasteful spending, lack of progress on things like new energy resources (Thank you oil industry lobbyist), health care bills that will force the American citizens to pay more over all for health care. etc etc. Do I trust the government to provide for me when I retire? Or should I save towards that and be personally responsible? What would you do?

You know why its stupid. The government is not some nameless shadow company who is looking to bone you at every opportunity, government is created by and is of the people. Somehow I doubt you'll be sending them back the social security checks by the way.

It all comes down to personal responsibility at the end of the day and we don't teach that anymore, we teach liberal indoctrination and political correctness. Personally I like my constitutional rights thanks.

You mean the rights granted to you and protected by the government you just finished saying wasn't good for anything?

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Rather than one liner pot shots, why not try and actually debate anything actually in that post you quoted.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo