Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2013, 17:21 Sepharo

I'm trying to collect as many small easily fixable problems in my car as possible.

-I have a driver side window that hasn't worked since 2005, and I can see the cut wire when I open the door widely.
-I have a short somewhere right off the battery that occasionally requires me to pop the hood and jiggle some cables to get the car to start.
-I had my hood replaced after a minor accident and the mechanic never hooked up wiper fluid tubes.
-I have a very slow coolant leak somewhere that just requires me to get more coolant than I should every time I get the oil changed.
-When it's very cold outside (or also very humid) my driver side door doesn't latch and I need to hold it closed.
-My heat stopped working this year.
-The air conditioning occasionally doesn't work on very hot days but surprisingly works very well most of the time.
-Sometimes the the back light for the speedometer goes out for days and then randomly comes back on (this sucks because I mostly drive at night).
-The car in general has really poor sealing and I often need to scrape the inside of windshield in addition to the outside.
-Tape player doesn't work

But it's a 2001 Sable with 170,000 miles so I'm not putting another dollar into it. New car is one bad day away from being purchased.

Bring on the admonition.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 2013, 17:48.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo