Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2013, 13:14  Blue 

dardin wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 11:12:
I think it's time for the Giants to look at replacing some of their defensive coaching staff. The defense finished the season 2nd worse in the NFL. With the talent they have on this team there is really no excuse for it. They had some injuries but so did every other team. I think Fewell and some of his staff needs to go if they can find good replacements.

In spite of the defense's fine run in the playoffs last year, I have a hard time disagreeing. Their approach seemed influenced by believing the hype that the front four could consistently get home without blitzes to the point where it took all season to realize this wasn't true. They blitzed the snot out of Vick in game 16 with obvious success, and I wish they'd gotten more aggressive sooner. Maybe it's time to bring Spags back?

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo