Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans Jan 4, 2013, 09:10 sauron

Verno wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 08:39:
Moog wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 08:23:
WTB end-game content that isn't PVP

There are plenty of dungeons to run and the PvP stuff is quite enjoyable. What it lacks is repetitive raids to run for months for incremental item upgrades that will be quickly outdated. I guess people do like that though as I've been fairly happy just logging in a few times a week to run a dungeon and PvP but hear others bemoaning the lack of content they say they hate WoW for. The market is funny.

I started a Legendary Weapon last week and am enjoying the ride to get it - have been doing dailies and World Explorer for the required karma and title. The Legendary is just a weapon skin - the whole point of it is that the quest is absolutely an excuse to see the entirety of what the game has to offer. The weapon itself has no extra stats at all.

I like GW2 particularly because it doesn't have the gear grind to such an extent as other MMOs. After a few years the communities in those games always fragment into the players that can get access to endgame gear (large guilds) and those that can't (everyone else, who are also actively excluded from those l33t guilds). GW2 just lets you hang out and have fun. So long as you can afford or farm up decent gear (not hard at all), there are no barriers for entry to the fun sections of endgame.

Kittens!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo