Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: More Big Picture Details Jan 2, 2013, 18:01 HorrorScope

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 2, 2013, 14:28:
Well if you want VR goggles you should bemoan the frame rates ,) I think games would need to made specifically for these goggles anyway. I can't imagine how mouse aim would transfer into VR.... certainly not well.

I felt there is still a step between what we have now (flat monitor) and full VR. That being a full field of view screen you look at inside the goggles, no black space and then you still use k/m like you do today.

Now one may say, well that is VR, I won't argue but I think a lot of people also assume head movement, perhaps body movement as well for total VR. I'm totally ok, with by passing those to get it kicked off with just full fov with today's input devices. 3D most likely we'll just be a come along for the ride, since it makes a lot of sense tacking it on with two seperate LCD's for perfect convergence.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo