Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Far Cry 3 Contest - Live Like a Software Mogul Jan 2, 2013, 15:13 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Jan 2, 2013, 14:48:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 2, 2013, 14:11:
(don't let PHJF drive in Dead Island, or stand behind you with a pointy weapon in Chivalry)

I have a motion to rename PHJF to "Friendly-Fire PHJF". Do I have a second?

Creston

HE HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A FREAKING TRUCK TRYING TO 'SAVE ME' FER CHRIST SAKE! Lady asks for help pulling her husband out of an overturned car, while PHJF went to go get apple juice and fuel. I start opening the door and it triggers some zombies. 'I'll come save you!' says PHJF. Next thing I know my body goes through the car of the guy I'm trying to pull out and I'm dead. I sorta laugh and asked what happened? He's laughing his ass off, saying that the truck jumped over the rock, OVER the car and hit me in the head, I bounced off a rock and through the overturned car's passenger AND driver windows.
At least it finally explains why my character's shadow looks like I'm running like a retard.

Then again he blamed me for bringing down the Runic Torchlight 2 servers last night too

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo