Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2013, 03:52 Jerykk

Dev wrote on Jan 1, 2013, 03:35:
Jerykk wrote on Jan 1, 2013, 03:27:
And yeah, there are other things on sale, but those sales are usually pretty weak. Daily, flash and community vote deals are typically at least 50% off, mostly 75%.
Some non front page things I see off hand in my wishlist for large percent off sales (I put things on my wishlist I have even a tiny remote interest in, for instance if I want to check out reviews of something before getting it):
Mr Robot 75% off
Space Trader 75% off
Nimbus 75% off
Scoregasm 75% off
SOL Exodus 75% off
Jagged Alliance BIA 66% off
Starpoint Gemini 75% off
Fray 75% off
Bards Tale 75% off

I haven't yet looked at things not on my wishlist and not on front page. I'm waiting for last day of sale for that.

I'm pretty lax with my wishlist standards as well (I have over 80 games on it) and in my list, the majority of games are 50% off or below. And that's 50% off a standard price that's usually too high to begin with (why is Sniper Elite v2 still have an MSRP of $50?). If there were no repeats in the daily, flash or community vote sales, there'd be a much greater chance of these games receiving more meaningful discounts.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo