Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in March? Dec 31, 2012, 17:37 Creston

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 31, 2012, 15:09:
everything shown for GTAV is a mess of low polygon models, low resolution textures and poor quality lighting and they won't show any gameplay videos.

Well, that's all that will run on the consoles. In order to get the game to play on 47 year old hardware, they have to cut corners somewhere. There's always the chance that they'd release some slightly better looking stuff for a PC version. (if it exists.)

If Rockstar cared about PC gamers

Why would Rockstar care about PC gamers? GTA, GTA2 and GTA:London sold like half a million copies combined. GTA4 by itself sold 22+ million copies on the consoles alone.

I'm all for bitching at a developer when they make it big on the PC and then go console-only (like Epic), but I'm not sure that's really a valid argument for Rockstar. They didn't make it big until GTA3, and that was a console game. Everything they've done since then has been console-only or at least console primary.

Rockstar made it big on the consoles. Not on the PC.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo