Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 30, 2012, 23:16 Dev

MisterBenn wrote on Dec 30, 2012, 21:15:
Yep - Civ 5 Gods and Kings for UK£2.99 from GMG can't be bad! It should have been £2.10 with the voucher but their payment page went wrong on me (said my payment had been refused before I'd even entered any payment details then emptied my basket) and then I missed the voucher deadline!
You know that automatic 15 minute timer they put into every single person's cart on every single item on GMG, does NOT mean the voucher expires then, right?
If something is "expired" after the 15 mins, you just go back to home page, re-add to cart again, re-add voucher again and its ok again. The 15 min thing is mostly to encourage you to impulse buy (yeah it says price guarantee, but that is fairly meaningless). The only case in which it would actually matter is if you were buying during the last 15 mins of the sale.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo