Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. The Most Pirated Films & Shows Of 2012 Dec 30, 2012, 16:44 jimnms

Is it really pirating if you pay for cable or it's a show that airs on an OTA channel and you download it? I use a DVR to record shows to watch later and skip commercials. I've had to go to torrent sites and download TV episodes that I missed because the cable was out or some other problem caused it to not record. I'm usually days or weeks behind on shows, so I don't find out until I get around to watching it.

I have basic cable, which included local stations in digital HD and the rest shitty analog. My cable co. sucks, because for some random reason the local channels will go to shit. The digital channel will either not work at all or it's garbled and skips, and even the analog channel will be fuzzy. I guess they just pick up the local broadcast channels with an antenna and pipe then through the cable, and their antenna is located in a bad spot.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo