Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Diablo III PvP Nears; Team Deathmatch Shelved Dec 30, 2012, 00:55 Flatline

Armengar wrote on Dec 29, 2012, 10:06:
Steam sale has stocked me up for a few more months and I was gifted SH4 + uboat and SH5 (which I avoided being a UBI game with silly DRM). SH effectively wipes out months of my free time so I don't see D3 getting a look in anymore.

I didn't care for SH5 actually. Too arcade-like.

SH4 though... pick up Trigger Maru Overhaul (I didn't like the run silent run deep campaign which essentially emptied the ocean of enemy shipping and set it to something historical) and prepare to have your nuts rocked.

One of the most intense sessions I've ever played in a video game was running a 12 hour chase through black squalls and near hurricane force winds to get a firing solution on a massive Japanese convoy that contained "top military officials- A once in a lifetime chance- good luck!".

I couldn't quite get ahead of them, even running all ahead flank, so eventually, under the cover of darkness I slanted in and conducted a running surface battle with the convoy, and then spent the next three hours slinking away underwater trying to avoid depth charges.

Epic. Utterly epic.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo