Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Diablo III PvP Nears; Team Deathmatch Shelved Dec 28, 2012, 06:32 Fibrocyte

RaZ0r! wrote on Dec 27, 2012, 21:18:
Hi I'm Blizzard! I kicked ass from 1994-2003. I crapped out games more polished than diamonds and more fun than girls. Then I made World of Warcraft, it was awesome too at first. After launch, everyone left to make new companies. That left me with no one that knew how to keep making games or expansions that were fun. But it's names like Blizzard that make fun games, not people. I'll show you all when I release Diablo III PvP that Blizzard still kicks ass! Well when it's ready.

Meh... 6/10. You bashed too hard on WoW. It still rakes in more cash in 10 minutes than you will make in your entire life.

WoW did not start sucking after 2003 - it started sucking around the time of the merger w/ Activision.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo