Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 27, 2012, 12:18 HorrorScope

I heard she sent a photo to a closed group on facebook and one of those people posted the pic (which was nothing bye the way) on twitter. In this case I'm not sure what this has to do much with Facebook security. That is someone taking a pic you sent them and then they sent it out to a public medium afterwards. Or that is how the news told me the story.

If it was a nude, then I can get the disappointment. But if the pic the news station showed is the pic that was sent, there was nothing that wouldn't bore you in a moment. A dime a dozen photo with no omg shock to it at all. I unfortunately have tons of photos of me on the net that I never approved, but was tagged and luckily I don't do anything that would be omg shocking. To me this is now standard operations on how photo's work.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo