Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Boxing Day Mobilization Dec 27, 2012, 04:32 SectorEffector

Okay I'll wait for a month of "Pro apple" news to take over the entire site.. then maybe.. I'll think you're right about this particular tidbit. Until then...

Any perceptive individual can browse to that site right now and read more then enough fun information without having to deal with stupid iSupport for Apple.

The worst that happens is one of the editors there is an avid iphone user and forgets to mention Android versions or comparative Android versions to what they review.

The other problem is they post news for each OS.. so if there's a bunch of apple Update posts etc they will have articles for those, and maybe that's why you think its mostly Apple.. you view on days where Apple fixes a bunch of problems they deny then blame on their customers ability to hold a handset properly.

Just playing DA here. (while my posts seem biased)

This comment was edited on Dec 27, 2012, 04:37.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo