Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 01:16 The Half Elf

So left my bro in law's family's house about 10:30pm, my mom has major breathing issues and had to take her directly to the hospital (after she took a nitro with 2 glasses of wine an hour before and not say anything to anyone) with my 4 and 6 year old nephew's, get her in, go to her house to feed her 2 cats (along with a 3rd cat she's sorta keeping for the neighbors because 1 of them is allergic to it), take the dog to my house, wait for phone to charge, wish all my alcohol wasn't at my bro in laws place because I was gonna help them setup xmas for their boys (about the only thing I haven't done or been a part of as a non-parent), get my cat fed, eat something, smoke a pack of cigs, wish the world woulda ended on the 21st, head back to the hospital and go from there.

Hell of a time to give up drugs.....

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo