Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Op Ed Dec 23, 2012, 18:18 Dev

Further info:

The site seems to heavily discourage copy/pasting. Even in firefox with noscript, I can't seem to copy paste.
Also amusingly, a friend with adblock says it blocks out huge amounts of the site, perhaps the stuff from invested.in ?
Clicking on updates reveals such gems as:

This is a real effort at creating a game
They also talk about how they really only want to communicate with people who aren't naysayers, and they are determining that by who donates.
The 2nd update goes into some weird rant about how you shouldn't donate money because you might cause people to get depressed over how the world didn't end. I think they were trying to be funny with that one.
Update 3 talks about how every player is in charge of a community, they mention mayor and city planner, then talk about how you will have to do missions in addition to that. They also mention how they've had to throw out previous work (masthead's fallout efforts?) and starting from scratch, and are going to avoid anything looking like desert.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo