Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Tech Question of the Night Dec 22, 2012, 03:27 The Half Elf

Was time to do my annual cleaning of the computer. And it turns out Win 7 32bit was the culprit. Even with 4 gigs of ram something about the 32bit doesn't like to use all of it and was causing issues with Skyrim and Rage.
So reinstalled 64bit version.

Oh and I tried out the 32 bit version because I wanted to play Saints Row 2 but it has issues with the 64 bit version (which come to find out are exactly the same with the 32 bit version) so went back to 64.

And when i did reformat I formatted both drives my 160 gig 'main OS drive' and my 500 gig 'gaming' drive (which is damn near full!).
Which is the fault of all you damn gifters!

And on a related note thank you for the gifts I greatly appreciate them, and will be returning the favor once I get back to work. Helps take my mind off of things

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo