Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Gas Powered Countdown Dec 20, 2012, 02:16 Pivo

Any idea what everyone thinks this might be? Cant be another supcom bc rights are sold to Square/Enix..Also dont think it can be the Kings & castles RTS either bc then it wouldnt be a new announcement or project...Ive been itching for a new RTS game along the lines of TA & supcom...No other RTS has felt as epic as those two, nothing. Supcom2 was a flop & they ruined the epic feel of the original & took away its soul to make it more like Starcraft & C&C..We all loved TA & supcom bc it was not like Starcraft or any other RTS out there!! .
Anyways from the trailer of PA RTS gaming is def evolving & that is why I loved supcom so much...It finally looked like the RTS genre was evolving with the zoom function nassive scale & giant maps.. Now with PA the thought of having massive wars on multiple planets is def the next step supcom & will def give a totally new experience in the RTS field.. **CROSSING MY FINGERS** that its an RTS game! Hoping for a true Supcom sequel, GPG can now build it with how much technology has advanced!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo