Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Steam Stops Selling The War Z Dec 19, 2012, 22:47 jacobvandy

I can understand not wanting to buy ARMA 2: CO for the DayZ mod at this time. I actually wouldn't recommend that to anybody with the standalone right around the corner. The controls are hardly esoteric, however. WASD for movement, you can lean, crouch, prone, roll on the ground if you press lean while prone, turn your head to look around independent of the direction your legs are moving... These are real PC game controls. You would probably have to look up the bindings for certain things as you're learning how to play, but that's all. Well, and get used to using the MMB/mouse wheel as your primary way of interacting with things or performing actions. Still, though, I've never understood that argument against DayZ or ARMA 2 in general. Bugs/glitches I can see, as there are definitely those, but the game is so good that they literally do not bother me. And I've been killed by trees before!

This comment was edited on Dec 19, 2012, 23:09.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo