Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

60. Re: RAGE DLC Next Week Dec 19, 2012, 16:20 netnerd85

Verno wrote on Dec 19, 2012, 16:02:
I'm not being "so defensive"

I don't know, it seems like you've been pretty aggressive in responding to other people about their thoughts on the game and generally spinning things surrounding it.
You keep "attacking" me as if I'm some kind of evil manipulator. I'm just expressing my opinion and replying to things that people said they didn't like. "lame" is not really the best criticism. You should offer more than "dont like, stupid" etc. What didn't you like dear friend... do explain your troubles with the game.

Happy to explain my point of view more. There does seem to be a lot of extra emotional baggage that people are bringing to the table. Do people hate/dislike the game because it does things so poorly or because their expectation of what it was going to be did not match up?

If you think a movie is going to be an action movie and you get a thriller do you judge it by your expectations of action movie or adjust for the new situation of thriller?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo