Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Gas Powered Countdown Dec 19, 2012, 14:15 SpectralMeat

jdreyer wrote on Dec 19, 2012, 14:09:
I really don't get the hate against SC2. I own both, and while different, both are good. I've played both well over 100 hours each. I like the midrange experimental units, and the streamlined research tree. Yes, there are less units and thus fewer strategies, but there are days where I just don't have time/energy to play SC 1. Also, I can play SC 2 with my 10 year old, where she struggles a bit more with SC 1's complexity. I'm glad they didn't just make a prettier SC 1.

All that being said, I've got a hankering for a new epic RTS, something complex where you can even design your own units. So here's hoping for SupCom3!

I didn't say I hate SC2 I own it and put quiet a few hours into it, I just prefer SC1 because of how tough it was compared to SC1 and also it was a lot larger (maps, #of units, etc)
I do play some SC2 also when I am tired and don't feel like launching into an epic fight against the AI but I still prefer SC1 over SC2.
I think there's been talks about SC3 a while back but then everything went silent so I am really hoping they will learn from their mistakes and bring an awesome SC game out.
Also ditch the console versions, noone wants to play strategy games on the consoles. Just focus on the PC!

Steam: SpectralMeat

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo