Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: RAGE DLC Next Week Dec 15, 2012, 06:50 netnerd85

Prez wrote on Dec 15, 2012, 06:39:
Did you play RAGE on the 360 or the PC? Because the texture pop-in was terrible on PC. I liked the game itself but technical foibles held it back for me.
PC, I didn't play it when it first came out though. I got it in Dec 2011. The first issue I had was screen tearing. There was stuttering (or something) if I turned on vsync. The patch that added smart vsync fixed those issues though. The screen popping was never an issue for me - I can definitely understand WHY people got pissed off due to this issue when it first came out. Worst release in history? very bumpy. End of the day, good game. If I didn't accept some technical issues on the PC, might as well pack it up and cry in the corner. There will always be an issue to fix for a game on the PC lol.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo