Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: DmC Devil May Cry for PCs Next Month Dec 14, 2012, 20:20 Cyanotetyphas

That name has to come from some translation grammar issue. The first one was really a dissonant mess of "baditude". It opens with Trish impaling and electrocuting the main character and then hiring him for a job. I think they just were trying to be metal.

DMC3 was really the peak, I loved playing as Vergil. The game basically rewards you for using all the moves at your disposal to string together combos and explode out with crowd control moves. You can also play it by jumping around with the shotgun which is not satisfying at all. I thought DMC4 improved Dante by letting you use all the styles together, the menu hopping in DMC3 made it so I only ever used swordmaster.

Those without controllers need not apply. The higher difficulties make the AI extremely vicious and the dodging/spacing moves in this game are already very fiddly.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo