Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: DmC Devil May Cry for PCs Next Month Dec 14, 2012, 17:59 Rigs

Shineyguy wrote on Dec 14, 2012, 15:09:
The Half Elf wrote on Dec 14, 2012, 14:07:
Domgrief wrote on Dec 14, 2012, 11:03:
And I never understood the draw of giving subsequent games in a franchise stupid and non-sequential names.

I don't care if they're "reboots" - it really isn't that hard to accept that Doom 3 was a re-imagining of Doom 1.

You mean like Star Wars: Dark Forces 4 Jedi Knight 3 Jedi Academy?

This has to be the best break down of the naming of the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy games I've ever seen.

I wish they'd release a newer Jedi Knight game along the same lines as Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight. Far and away the best of the series IMO.

Actually, I thought it was Star Wars: Dark Forces 4: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Outcast 2: Jedi Academy? Or is it a non-issue after the second colon?

I loved Outcast, played it to death. Jedi Academy? Not so much... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo