Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Game Reviews Dec 13, 2012, 07:52 NewMaxx

JohnBirshire wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 23:55:
See, that's just it. I could literally download Baldur's Gate from GoG on almost any computer, install a single patch, and play it perfectly with no problems whatsoever. As a result, I felt there was simply no need for this "Enhanced Edition",

Well, to be fair, I don't really think it's worth $20 (for the PC version). It does have things that a GOG version + mods doesn't have, actually, and it also makes it easier for people to play without having to worry about those in the first place. Yet I freely admit I'd be one of those people who'd be just fine doing a lot of the work myself and living without the benefits (I did say I'm running BG2 without EE). Bottom-line: EE is great, but it'd be better without a forced and overly expensive price tag.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo