Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. License Sold Dec 12, 2012, 12:34 MajorD

Parias wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 11:42:
Have they fixed the Complete mod for CoP yet? I was all excited to dive right into it, but I heard that particular variant (unlike the one for the other two games) is hideously broken and the developer abandoned it. This sort of mothballed my drive to get into CoP (which is still outstanding on my to-play list), because I just didn't feel like throwing away an entire day trying to figure out how to get a bunch of different mods working when "Complete" usually makes it so easy.

About a year ago, or less, I installed CoP, and then the 'Complete Mod' right after. I don't recall there being any issues installing the mod, or playing it. I've played 'very' little of CoP so far; maybe 30 minutes, and in that short play time the game looked great, sounded great, and seemed to play well overall. Maybe I didn't get into the game far enough to uncover any breaks or bugs.

Prez has more up-to-date info on CoP Complete Mod in his post below.....I'll have to go check my version now to ensure I have the latest too. Thanks Prez. Wink

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2012, 12:40.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo