Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 12:08 aesir05

speaking of EVE stories

So Space Violence was busy with a pos-repping op in FD- when one of the local miscreant corps "Wag the Dog" decides to play undock games in a drake with a Chimera to keep it repped and capped up.
Having already shat on a battlecruiser-gang earlier, the SV fleet decides to go the extra mile, so Deros and Percelus proceed to bump said Chimera off the undock, somehow motivating it to triage upon noticing things weren't exactly going its way.

Alas, to no avail.

Everywhere else in Eve, this is usually the end of the story.
In Syndicate, however, this leads to the CEO of the hapless guy in his Chimera to cyno in an Erebus 200km atop the station on a none-driveby spot with a non-driveby fitting to doomsday one of Tiberizzle's carriers without any support to batphone whatsoever.

Tiberizzle, with what I can only imagine to be the most prominent of erections, warps an Onyx up to get the initial tackle, followed by the rest of his carriers, rapidly refitting them to keep the hictor capped up and the Erebus neuted.

With the hardeners shut off and the titan going down increasingly fast due to more SV guys jumping on it, Suas suddenly hops onto comms, ecstatically announcing how he is, in fact, in a fucking roadside service station at 8am in the morning and has just accidently sieged his dread on the undock, very much to our amusement.

Long story short: Space Violence murdered an Erebus with a grand total of 9 people.

Both Alikchi and Tuxedo have this frapsed and it will be glorious.

linky
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15463126
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCM7BDJQa0

copied from somewhere not related to me

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo