Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched Dec 12, 2012, 02:42 OldTimber

For the first time in a week I figured I'd log in to check the new items out and to clear things up before I finally cancel this steaming pile. I give any MMO I start in a year usually if possible and can't wait to dump this one. Or actually no think I'll wait, hit up the launch day anniversary pop the silly founder title up finally and laugh my ass off on both fleets.

Their new content this time around is just more and more in the cartel market to buy with last months initial packs going for dirt cheap credit wise on the GTN. Everything else new,the lifeday items,are just slapped into the market now instead of a quest chain/event type as they did with the scavenger hunt a few months back. Oh look all the fugly recolored armor is still sold as sets instead of pieces which if they were smart enough would get them more revenue. Hey wow "heroic" space missions, don't even recall the last time I wasted a few minutes doing the regular ones as they became boring after the 10th time through on multiple toons.

Oh well going to go get some laughs reading the forums as people justify spending more and more money in the market for bits that will be gone when the servers are pulled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo