Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Valve Living Room PCs Next Year? Dec 10, 2012, 08:26 RollinThundr

Trevellian wrote on Dec 10, 2012, 01:12:
Prez wrote on Dec 9, 2012, 20:16:
Trevellian wrote on Dec 9, 2012, 19:41:
Sepharo wrote on Dec 9, 2012, 16:50:
If it makes PC gaming easier for the masses I'm for it.

Though I would argue that PC gaming is already pretty damn easy these days.

Please no. I'd appreciate if the Brotards stuck to their console COD slop and left the PC gaming to intelligent people.

"Here we see the curious, solitary animal known as the "PC Elitist" in a web forum, its natural habitat! Look how he encircles his prey with insults and silly, baseless arrogance before he pounces! This is amazing!"

Too bad you can't type in an Australian accent - it would have given it a more authentic nature show feel.

I'm hardly a PC Elitist. I have my PS3 and I play many games on it. It was more of a jab at the fact that the majority of the console fanbase are now Brotards thanks to games like COD. There is a reason why specific genre's such as the Eastern RPG (FF, Dragon Quest, Star Ocean etc) have all but died out on the current generation of consoles when on the original Playstation when it was still "Not cool" to be a gamer they flourished. In fact the short attention span of the Brotard led to things like the streamlining of the more recent Final Fantasy's which pissed off a lot of it's original followers. Feel free to disagree with me if you'd like. But I am correct. PC Gaming feels like the last bastion against stupidity sometimes... and even that is stretching it.

Eastern JRPG's died off because of a lack of innovation. I blame Nintendo really, Japanese game makers seem to be stuck in the same rut they've been in for years. Remaking the same few games over and over and over while the west has moved on to other things.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo